Gold Price in Canada per Tola
1 Gold Tola = 980.22 Canadian Dollar
Gold price is updated at Monday 05 June 2023, 04:03 am, GMT (Monday 05 June 2023, 12:03 am, Montreal time)
|Current Rate||980.40 CAD/tola|
|Bid Price||980.29 CAD/tola|
|Ask Price||981.58 CAD/tola|
|Open Price||982.20 CAD/tola|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Canada in Canadian Dollar (CAD) per Tola. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Tola are converted from USD to Canadian Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.34 Canadian Dollar.
|Gold Unit||Canadian Dollar (CAD)|
|Gold Tola 24K (.999)||979.24|
|Gold Tola 22K (.916)||897.88|
|Gold Tola 21K (.875)||857.70|
|Gold Tola 18K (.750)||735.17|
|Gold Tola 14K (.585)||573.43|
|Gold Tola 12K (.500)||490.11|
|Gold Tola 10K (.417)||408.75|
|Gold Tola 9K (.375)||367.58|
|Gold Tola 8K (.333)||326.41|
Tola is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Canada. 1 Tola = 0.375 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 2.6666666666667 Tola. Today, Monday 05 June 2023 in Canada, 1 Tola of gold = 980.22 Canadian Dollar.
Gold price chart in Canada in Canadian Dollar Tola
Commonly Used Gold Tola Karats in Canada
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Tola karats in Canada as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 24K in Canada is 979.24 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 22K in Canada is 897.88 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 21K in Canada is 857.70 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 18K in Canada is 735.17 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 14K in Canada is 573.43 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 12K in Canada is 490.11 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 10K in Canada is 408.75 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 9K in Canada is 367.58 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 8K in Canada is 326.41 Canadian Dollar.
Historical gold prices in Canadian Dollar per Tola
|03 Jun 23||981.38|
|02 Jun 23||997.68|
|01 Jun 23||999.57|
|31 May 23||1,003.08|
|30 May 23||988.07|
|29 May 23||992.17|
|28 May 23||993.35|
|27 May 23||993.35|
|26 May 23||996.70|
|25 May 23||998.56|
|24 May 23||1,000.60|
|23 May 23||992.68|
|22 May 23||1,000.29|
|21 May 23||1,000.16|
|20 May 23||1,000.16|
|19 May 23||992.18|
|18 May 23||1,000.29|
|17 May 23||1,006.99|
|16 May 23||1,018.50|
|15 May 23||1,024.18|
|14 May 23||1,030.34|
|13 May 23||1,030.42|
|12 May 23||1,017.59|
|11 May 23||1,019.75|
|10 May 23||1,020.04|
|09 May 23||1,015.04|
|08 May 23||1,014.91|
|07 May 23||1,018.81|
|06 May 23||1,018.81|
|05 May 23||1,038.13|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Canada
is 24k really only like 43 dollars …..
nice information on this site. Good job well done.
Do you send emails with regular updates on Silver and Gold rates on daily basis if we want this information ?
I was wondering about the rate selling a 22K gold chain.
Will the rate differ than the buying rate? Thanks
If you would like to buy gold at the rates shown on this website kindly send email to [email protected]
where we can buy 24 carat gold in Montreal,Canada with gurrantee
You can buy real gold and silver at TD bank at real rates.
Hello all. my name is frank agyekum from Ghana. am into Gold business.anyone interested to buy gold from Ghana should contact me.on +233244075843 OR whatsapp me. serious people only.
i can get the gold for you every ten DAYS. free hotel accommodation till you get your Gold.
you only pay for the Gold when u have it in your hand. interested contact me and lets do business . +233244075843 or whatsapp me.serious ones only. thank you