Gold Price in Canada per Kilogram
1 Gold Kilogram = 87,059.28 Canadian Dollar
Gold price is updated at Sunday 26 March 2023, 10:53 pm, GMT (Sunday 26 March 2023, 06:53 pm, Montreal time)
|Current Rate||87,422.41 CAD/kg|
|Bid Price||87,400.54 CAD/kg|
|Ask Price||87,593.19 CAD/kg|
|Open Price||87,268.45 CAD/kg|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Canada in Canadian Dollar (CAD) per Kilogram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Kilogram are converted from USD to Canadian Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.37 Canadian Dollar.
|Gold Unit||Canadian Dollar (CAD)|
|Gold Kilogram 24K (.999)||86,972.22|
|Gold Kilogram 22K (.916)||79,746.30|
|Gold Kilogram 21K (.875)||76,176.87|
|Gold Kilogram 18K (.750)||65,294.46|
|Gold Kilogram 14K (.585)||50,929.68|
|Gold Kilogram 12K (.500)||43,529.64|
|Gold Kilogram 10K (.417)||36,303.72|
|Gold Kilogram 9K (.375)||32,647.23|
|Gold Kilogram 8K (.333)||28,990.74|
Kilogram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Canada. 1 Kilogram = 32.15 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 0.031104199066874 Kilogram. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023 in Canada, 1 Kilogram of gold = 87,059.28 Canadian Dollar.
Gold price chart in Canada in Canadian Dollar Kilogram
Commonly Used Gold Kilogram Karats in Canada
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Kilogram karats in Canada as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 24K in Canada is 86,972.22 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 22K in Canada is 79,746.30 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 21K in Canada is 76,176.87 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 18K in Canada is 65,294.46 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 14K in Canada is 50,929.68 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 12K in Canada is 43,529.64 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 10K in Canada is 36,303.72 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 9K in Canada is 32,647.23 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 8K in Canada is 28,990.74 Canadian Dollar.
Historical gold prices in Canadian Dollar per Kilogram
|25 Mar 23||87,877.73|
|24 Mar 23||87,876.46|
|23 Mar 23||86,836.77|
|22 Mar 23||85,357.63|
|21 Mar 23||87,153.88|
|20 Mar 23||87,163.99|
|19 Mar 23||88,016.22|
|18 Mar 23||88,022.62|
|17 Mar 23||84,993.93|
|16 Mar 23||84,564.33|
|15 Mar 23||83,610.78|
|14 Mar 23||84,101.34|
|13 Mar 23||82,970.57|
|12 Mar 23||83,256.48|
|11 Mar 23||83,286.53|
|10 Mar 23||81,462.56|
|09 Mar 23||80,531.96|
|08 Mar 23||80,174.06|
|07 Mar 23||80,865.27|
|06 Mar 23||81,129.54|
|05 Mar 23||81,230.95|
|04 Mar 23||81,230.95|
|03 Mar 23||80,301.72|
|02 Mar 23||80,296.54|
|01 Mar 23||80,224.85|
|28 Feb 23||79,269.29|
|27 Feb 23||79,141.90|
|26 Feb 23||79,399.43|
|25 Feb 23||79,428.55|
|24 Feb 23||79,453.92|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Canada
is 24k really only like 43 dollars …..
nice information on this site. Good job well done.
Do you send emails with regular updates on Silver and Gold rates on daily basis if we want this information ?
I was wondering about the rate selling a 22K gold chain.
Will the rate differ than the buying rate? Thanks
If you would like to buy gold at the rates shown on this website kindly send email to [email protected]
where we can buy 24 carat gold in Montreal,Canada with gurrantee
You can buy real gold and silver at TD bank at real rates.
Hello all. my name is frank agyekum from Ghana. am into Gold business.anyone interested to buy gold from Ghana should contact me.on +233244075843 OR whatsapp me. serious people only.
i can get the gold for you every ten DAYS. free hotel accommodation till you get your Gold.
you only pay for the Gold when u have it in your hand. interested contact me and lets do business . +233244075843 or whatsapp me.serious ones only. thank you