Gold Price in Canada per Gram
1 Gold Gram = 84.04 Canadian Dollar
Gold price is updated at Wednesday 07 June 2023, 03:03 pm, GMT (Wednesday 07 June 2023, 11:03 am, Montreal time)
|Current Rate||84.53 CAD/gm|
|Bid Price||84.53 CAD/gm|
|Ask Price||84.55 CAD/gm|
|Open Price||84.39 CAD/gm|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Canada in Canadian Dollar (CAD) per Gram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Gram are converted from USD to Canadian Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.34 Canadian Dollar.
|Gold Unit||Canadian Dollar (CAD)|
|Gold Gram 24K (.999)||83.95|
|Gold Gram 22K (.916)||76.98|
|Gold Gram 21K (.875)||73.53|
|Gold Gram 18K (.750)||63.03|
|Gold Gram 14K (.585)||49.16|
|Gold Gram 12K (.500)||42.02|
|Gold Gram 10K (.417)||35.04|
|Gold Gram 9K (.375)||31.51|
|Gold Gram 8K (.333)||27.98|
Gram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Canada. 1 Gram = 0.03215 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 31.104199066874 Gram. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023 in Canada, 1 Gram of gold = 84.04 Canadian Dollar.
Gold price chart in Canada in Canadian Dollar Gram
Commonly Used Gold Gram Karats in Canada
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Gram karats in Canada as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 24K in Canada is 83.95 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 22K in Canada is 76.98 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 21K in Canada is 73.53 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 18K in Canada is 63.03 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 14K in Canada is 49.16 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 12K in Canada is 42.02 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 10K in Canada is 35.04 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 9K in Canada is 31.51 Canadian Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 8K in Canada is 27.98 Canadian Dollar.
Historical gold prices in Canadian Dollar per Gram
|06 Jun 23||84.51|
|05 Jun 23||84.06|
|04 Jun 23||84.14|
|03 Jun 23||84.14|
|02 Jun 23||85.53|
|01 Jun 23||85.70|
|31 May 23||86.00|
|30 May 23||84.71|
|29 May 23||85.06|
|28 May 23||85.16|
|27 May 23||85.16|
|26 May 23||85.45|
|25 May 23||85.61|
|24 May 23||85.78|
|23 May 23||85.11|
|22 May 23||85.76|
|21 May 23||85.75|
|20 May 23||85.75|
|19 May 23||85.06|
|18 May 23||85.76|
|17 May 23||86.33|
|16 May 23||87.32|
|15 May 23||87.81|
|14 May 23||88.33|
|13 May 23||88.34|
|12 May 23||87.24|
|11 May 23||87.43|
|10 May 23||87.45|
|09 May 23||87.02|
|08 May 23||87.01|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Canada
is 24k really only like 43 dollars …..
nice information on this site. Good job well done.
Do you send emails with regular updates on Silver and Gold rates on daily basis if we want this information ?
I was wondering about the rate selling a 22K gold chain.
Will the rate differ than the buying rate? Thanks
If you would like to buy gold at the rates shown on this website kindly send email to [email protected]
where we can buy 24 carat gold in Montreal,Canada with gurrantee
You can buy real gold and silver at TD bank at real rates.
Hello all. my name is frank agyekum from Ghana. am into Gold business.anyone interested to buy gold from Ghana should contact me.on +233244075843 OR whatsapp me. serious people only.
i can get the gold for you every ten DAYS. free hotel accommodation till you get your Gold.
you only pay for the Gold when u have it in your hand. interested contact me and lets do business . +233244075843 or whatsapp me.serious ones only. thank you