Gold Price in New Zealand per Tola
1 Gold Tola = 1,203.20 New Zealand Dollar
Gold price is updated at Monday 05 June 2023, 04:03 am, GMT (Monday 05 June 2023, 04:03 pm, Wellington time)
|Current Rate||1,204.96 NZD/tola|
|Bid Price||1,204.77 NZD/tola|
|Ask Price||1,205.14 NZD/tola|
|Open Price||1,204.96 NZD/tola|
The following table shows the latest gold price in New Zealand in New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per Tola. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Tola are converted from USD to New Zealand Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.65 New Zealand Dollar.
|Gold Unit||New Zealand Dollar (NZD)|
|Gold Tola 24K (.999)||1,201.99|
|Gold Tola 22K (.916)||1,102.13|
|Gold Tola 21K (.875)||1,052.80|
|Gold Tola 18K (.750)||902.40|
|Gold Tola 14K (.585)||703.87|
|Gold Tola 12K (.500)||601.60|
|Gold Tola 10K (.417)||501.73|
|Gold Tola 9K (.375)||451.20|
|Gold Tola 8K (.333)||400.66|
Tola is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in New Zealand. 1 Tola = 0.375 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 2.6666666666667 Tola. Today, Monday 05 June 2023 in New Zealand, 1 Tola of gold = 1,203.20 New Zealand Dollar.
Gold price chart in New Zealand in New Zealand Dollar Tola
Commonly Used Gold Tola Karats in New Zealand
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Tola karats in New Zealand as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 24K in New Zealand is 1,201.99 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 22K in New Zealand is 1,102.13 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 21K in New Zealand is 1,052.80 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 18K in New Zealand is 902.40 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 14K in New Zealand is 703.87 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 12K in New Zealand is 601.60 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 10K in New Zealand is 501.73 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 9K in New Zealand is 451.20 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Tola 8K in New Zealand is 400.66 New Zealand Dollar.
Historical gold prices in New Zealand Dollar per Tola
|03 Jun 23||1,205.56|
|02 Jun 23||1,218.82|
|01 Jun 23||1,225.82|
|31 May 23||1,225.49|
|30 May 23||1,203.01|
|29 May 23||1,204.35|
|28 May 23||1,206.70|
|27 May 23||1,206.70|
|26 May 23||1,204.02|
|25 May 23||1,206.33|
|24 May 23||1,201.62|
|23 May 23||1,169.89|
|22 May 23||1,178.60|
|21 May 23||1,178.89|
|20 May 23||1,274.15|
|19 May 23||1,178.57|
|18 May 23||1,186.28|
|17 May 23||1,197.13|
|16 May 23||1,209.99|
|15 May 23||1,217.33|
|14 May 23||1,218.65|
|13 May 23||1,215.80|
|12 May 23||1,205.59|
|11 May 23||1,195.71|
|10 May 23||1,201.74|
|09 May 23||1,197.46|
|08 May 23||1,202.51|
|07 May 23||1,204.86|
|06 May 23||1,204.86|
|05 May 23||1,217.06|
Gold Price in Major Cities of New Zealand
Can u please send me everyday gold price off 22k and 24k…
sure your highness, just leave an email address and i will send you the info you want every day
Could you please suggest some sources from where i can buy solid gold – not the jewellery.
I’m from Papua New Guinea in the South West Pacifc. I’m looking for a full time genuine Gold Buyer to Partner with me.Contact me on (675) 71106243 or e-mail [email protected]
Will you be making an android app for gold/silver prices in the near future? I cannot find a good one to use that is reliable and accurate. Thanks
How muct for 18ct pure gold ring