Gold Price in New Zealand per Kilogram
1 Gold Kilogram = 102,450.49 New Zealand Dollar
Gold price is updated at Monday 27 March 2023, 02:58 am, GMT (Monday 27 March 2023, 03:58 pm, Wellington time)
|Current Rate||102,535.38 NZD/kg|
|Bid Price||102,504.90 NZD/kg|
|Ask Price||102,566.46 NZD/kg|
|Open Price||102,535.38 NZD/kg|
The following table shows the latest gold price in New Zealand in New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per Kilogram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Kilogram are converted from USD to New Zealand Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.61 New Zealand Dollar.
|Gold Unit||New Zealand Dollar (NZD)|
|Gold Kilogram 24K (.999)||102,348.04|
|Gold Kilogram 22K (.916)||93,844.65|
|Gold Kilogram 21K (.875)||89,644.18|
|Gold Kilogram 18K (.750)||76,837.86|
|Gold Kilogram 14K (.585)||59,933.53|
|Gold Kilogram 12K (.500)||51,225.24|
|Gold Kilogram 10K (.417)||42,721.85|
|Gold Kilogram 9K (.375)||38,418.93|
|Gold Kilogram 8K (.333)||34,116.01|
Kilogram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in New Zealand. 1 Kilogram = 32.15 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 0.031104199066874 Kilogram. Today, Monday 27 March 2023 in New Zealand, 1 Kilogram of gold = 102,450.49 New Zealand Dollar.
Gold price chart in New Zealand in New Zealand Dollar Kilogram
Commonly Used Gold Kilogram Karats in New Zealand
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Kilogram karats in New Zealand as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 24K in New Zealand is 102,348.04 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 22K in New Zealand is 93,844.65 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 21K in New Zealand is 89,644.18 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 18K in New Zealand is 76,837.86 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 14K in New Zealand is 59,933.53 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 12K in New Zealand is 51,225.24 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 10K in New Zealand is 42,721.85 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 9K in New Zealand is 38,418.93 New Zealand Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Kilogram 8K in New Zealand is 34,116.01 New Zealand Dollar.
Historical gold prices in New Zealand Dollar per Kilogram
|25 Mar 23||102,599.88|
|24 Mar 23||102,683.39|
|23 Mar 23||101,104.12|
|22 Mar 23||100,494.93|
|21 Mar 23||102,517.11|
|20 Mar 23||101,620.05|
|19 Mar 23||102,078.49|
|18 Mar 23||101,891.22|
|17 Mar 23||99,495.56|
|16 Mar 23||99,838.96|
|15 Mar 23||98,246.98|
|14 Mar 23||98,587.83|
|13 Mar 23||97,517.84|
|12 Mar 23||98,031.66|
|11 Mar 23||98,031.66|
|10 Mar 23||96,400.53|
|09 Mar 23||95,236.94|
|08 Mar 23||95,521.61|
|07 Mar 23||95,804.63|
|06 Mar 23||96,002.65|
|05 Mar 23||95,834.45|
|04 Mar 23||95,834.45|
|03 Mar 23||94,951.24|
|02 Mar 23||94,702.69|
|01 Mar 23||94,780.67|
|28 Feb 23||94,832.00|
|27 Feb 23||94,608.78|
|26 Feb 23||94,511.68|
|25 Feb 23||94,688.15|
|24 Feb 23||94,076.88|
Gold Price in Major Cities of New Zealand
Can u please send me everyday gold price off 22k and 24k…
sure your highness, just leave an email address and i will send you the info you want every day
Could you please suggest some sources from where i can buy solid gold – not the jewellery.
I’m from Papua New Guinea in the South West Pacifc. I’m looking for a full time genuine Gold Buyer to Partner with me.Contact me on (675) 71106243 or e-mail [email protected]
Will you be making an android app for gold/silver prices in the near future? I cannot find a good one to use that is reliable and accurate. Thanks
How muct for 18ct pure gold ring