Gold Price in Australia per Tola
1 Gold Tola = 1,116.24 Australian Dollar
Gold price is updated at Sunday 26 March 2023, 09:03 pm, GMT (Monday 27 March 2023, 08:03 am, Sydney time)
|Current Rate||1,115.65 AUD/tola|
|Bid Price||1,115.31 AUD/tola|
|Ask Price||1,115.98 AUD/tola|
|Open Price||1,115.65 AUD/tola|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Australia in Australian Dollar (AUD) per Tola. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Tola are converted from USD to Australian Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.50 Australian Dollar.
|Gold Unit||Australian Dollar (AUD)|
|Gold Tola 24K (.999)||1,115.12|
|Gold Tola 22K (.916)||1,022.47|
|Gold Tola 21K (.875)||976.71|
|Gold Tola 18K (.750)||837.18|
|Gold Tola 14K (.585)||653.00|
|Gold Tola 12K (.500)||558.12|
|Gold Tola 10K (.417)||465.47|
|Gold Tola 9K (.375)||418.59|
|Gold Tola 8K (.333)||371.71|
Tola is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Australia. 1 Tola = 0.375 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 2.6666666666667 Tola. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023 in Australia, 1 Tola of gold = 1,116.24 Australian Dollar.
Gold price chart in Australia in Australian Dollar Tola
Commonly Used Gold Tola Karats in Australia
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Tola karats in Australia as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 24K in Australia is 1,115.12 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 22K in Australia is 1,022.47 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 21K in Australia is 976.71 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 18K in Australia is 837.18 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 14K in Australia is 653.00 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 12K in Australia is 558.12 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 10K in Australia is 465.47 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 9K in Australia is 418.59 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Sunday 26 March 2023, the current price of gold Tola 8K in Australia is 371.71 Australian Dollar.
Historical gold prices in Australian Dollar per Tola
|25 Mar 23||1,116.35|
|24 Mar 23||1,117.27|
|23 Mar 23||1,099.54|
|22 Mar 23||1,085.73|
|21 Mar 23||1,110.25|
|20 Mar 23||1,108.38|
|19 Mar 23||1,113.39|
|18 Mar 23||1,102.86|
|17 Mar 23||1,078.89|
|16 Mar 23||1,080.88|
|15 Mar 23||1,065.90|
|14 Mar 23||1,074.17|
|13 Mar 23||1,057.58|
|12 Mar 23||1,065.57|
|11 Mar 23||1,065.74|
|10 Mar 23||1,041.17|
|09 Mar 23||1,029.56|
|08 Mar 23||1,030.91|
|07 Mar 23||1,032.65|
|06 Mar 23||1,030.21|
|05 Mar 23||1,027.84|
|04 Mar 23||1,027.84|
|03 Mar 23||1,022.15|
|02 Mar 23||1,020.56|
|01 Mar 23||1,017.50|
|28 Feb 23||1,011.72|
|27 Feb 23||1,010.46|
|26 Feb 23||1,010.03|
|25 Feb 23||1,010.02|
|24 Feb 23||1,004.48|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Australia
How much gold go up next 3 year
All one needs is an uncirculated coin to make the poem meaningful to their own
lives, values and ethics. David Beling, PE has either engineered or managed 12 open pit mines.
The same miner, who asked to remain anonymous, said that nine members of the same
day gold lame price through them. Put another
way, Frost might – with this poem’s various versions, including a sink just five feet away from his
Web sell gold, please send us your offer on [email protected]
We sell gold, best price in town try us thanks. email your offers on [email protected]
Hi i have a ring stamped 375 cr gm24 what does it mean
Where do i buy 1 oz gold coins in NSW ?