Gold Price in Australia per Gram
1 Gold Gram = 93.84 Australian Dollar
Gold price is updated at Wednesday 07 June 2023, 05:03 pm, GMT (Thursday 08 June 2023, 03:03 am, Sydney time)
|Current Rate||94.41 AUD/gm|
|Bid Price||94.39 AUD/gm|
|Ask Price||94.42 AUD/gm|
|Open Price||94.45 AUD/gm|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Australia in Australian Dollar (AUD) per Gram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Gram are converted from USD to Australian Dollar according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 1.50 Australian Dollar.
|Gold Unit||Australian Dollar (AUD)|
|Gold Gram 24K (.999)||93.75|
|Gold Gram 22K (.916)||85.96|
|Gold Gram 21K (.875)||82.11|
|Gold Gram 18K (.750)||70.38|
|Gold Gram 14K (.585)||54.90|
|Gold Gram 12K (.500)||46.92|
|Gold Gram 10K (.417)||39.13|
|Gold Gram 9K (.375)||35.19|
|Gold Gram 8K (.333)||31.25|
Gram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Australia. 1 Gram = 0.03215 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 31.104199066874 Gram. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023 in Australia, 1 Gram of gold = 93.84 Australian Dollar.
Gold price chart in Australia in Australian Dollar Gram
Commonly Used Gold Gram Karats in Australia
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Gram karats in Australia as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 24K in Australia is 93.75 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 22K in Australia is 85.96 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 21K in Australia is 82.11 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 18K in Australia is 70.38 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 14K in Australia is 54.90 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 12K in Australia is 46.92 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 10K in Australia is 39.13 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 9K in Australia is 35.19 Australian Dollar.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Wednesday 07 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 8K in Australia is 31.25 Australian Dollar.
Historical gold prices in Australian Dollar per Gram
|06 Jun 23||94.38|
|05 Jun 23||94.71|
|04 Jun 23||94.78|
|03 Jun 23||94.65|
|02 Jun 23||96.33|
|01 Jun 23||96.92|
|31 May 23||97.08|
|30 May 23||95.58|
|29 May 23||95.67|
|28 May 23||95.96|
|27 May 23||95.96|
|26 May 23||96.19|
|25 May 23||96.39|
|24 May 23||96.31|
|23 May 23||94.80|
|22 May 23||95.53|
|21 May 23||95.53|
|20 May 23||95.53|
|19 May 23||95.01|
|18 May 23||95.75|
|17 May 23||96.34|
|16 May 23||96.92|
|15 May 23||97.22|
|14 May 23||97.32|
|13 May 23||97.41|
|12 May 23||96.61|
|11 May 23||96.41|
|10 May 23||96.55|
|09 May 23||95.96|
|08 May 23||96.09|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Australia
How much gold go up next 3 year
All one needs is an uncirculated coin to make the poem meaningful to their own
lives, values and ethics. David Beling, PE has either engineered or managed 12 open pit mines.
The same miner, who asked to remain anonymous, said that nine members of the same
day gold lame price through them. Put another
way, Frost might – with this poem’s various versions, including a sink just five feet away from his
Web sell gold, please send us your offer on [email protected]
We sell gold, best price in town try us thanks. email your offers on [email protected]
Hi i have a ring stamped 375 cr gm24 what does it mean
Where do i buy 1 oz gold coins in NSW ?