Gold Price in Switzerland per Ounce
1 Gold Ounce = 1,807.40 Swiss Franc
Gold price is updated at Monday 27 March 2023, 07:03 am, GMT (Monday 27 March 2023, 09:03 am, Bern time)
The following table shows the latest gold price in Switzerland in Swiss Franc (CHF) per Ounce. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Ounce are converted from USD to Swiss Franc according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 0.92 Swiss Franc.
|Gold Unit||Swiss Franc (CHF)|
|Gold Ounce 24K (.999)||1,805.59|
|Gold Ounce 22K (.916)||1,655.58|
|Gold Ounce 21K (.875)||1,581.48|
|Gold Ounce 18K (.750)||1,355.55|
|Gold Ounce 14K (.585)||1,057.33|
|Gold Ounce 12K (.500)||903.70|
|Gold Ounce 10K (.417)||753.69|
|Gold Ounce 9K (.375)||677.78|
|Gold Ounce 8K (.333)||601.86|
Ounce is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Switzerland. Today, Monday 27 March 2023 in Switzerland, 1 Ounce of gold = 1,807.40 Swiss Franc.
Gold price chart in Switzerland in Swiss Franc Ounce
Commonly Used Gold Ounce Karats in Switzerland
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Ounce karats in Switzerland as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 24K in Switzerland is 1,805.59 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 22K in Switzerland is 1,655.58 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 21K in Switzerland is 1,581.48 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 18K in Switzerland is 1,355.55 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 14K in Switzerland is 1,057.33 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 12K in Switzerland is 903.70 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 10K in Switzerland is 753.69 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 9K in Switzerland is 677.78 Swiss Franc.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Ounce 8K in Switzerland is 601.86 Swiss Franc.
Historical gold prices in Swiss Franc per Ounce
|26 Mar 23||1,821.97|
|25 Mar 23||1,821.97|
|24 Mar 23||1,824.37|
|23 Mar 23||1,808.90|
|22 Mar 23||1,788.68|
|21 Mar 23||1,841.12|
|20 Mar 23||1,829.80|
|19 Mar 23||1,835.34|
|18 Mar 23||1,834.67|
|17 Mar 23||1,788.69|
|16 Mar 23||1,778.80|
|15 Mar 23||1,737.79|
|14 Mar 23||1,741.33|
|13 Mar 23||1,723.66|
|12 Mar 23||1,719.74|
|11 Mar 23||1,727.04|
|10 Mar 23||1,702.11|
|09 Mar 23||1,706.54|
|08 Mar 23||1,709.01|
|07 Mar 23||1,718.33|
|06 Mar 23||1,736.33|
|05 Mar 23||1,736.74|
|04 Mar 23||1,736.74|
|03 Mar 23||1,729.70|
|02 Mar 23||1,729.19|
|01 Mar 23||1,722.72|
|28 Feb 23||1,699.95|
|27 Feb 23||1,701.81|
|26 Feb 23||1,703.55|
|25 Feb 23||1,703.76|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Switzerland
|Zürich (Kreis 11)||1,807.40|
Hello all. my name is frank agyekum from Ghana. am into Gold business.anyone interested to buy gold from Ghana should contact me.on +233244075843 OR whatsapp me. serious people only.
i can get the gold for you every ten DAYS. free hotel accommodation till you get your Gold.
you only pay for the Gold when u have it in your hand. interested contact me and lets do business . +233244075843 or whatsapp me.serious ones only. thank you
I’ve researched the purest cheapest gold I’m the world and I’m curious to c what an ounce would cost of pure 24kt gold and kilos I’m currently buying good coins pure gold 1oz coins for 800$
And kilos depending on how many i can get between 28-30
Thousand a kilo of 24-22kt gold I do not have my international phone but please emai me I may but a few pure gold coins 1ounce coins to c the quality and purity of your gold please email with feed back
I’m from Papua New Guinea in the South West Pacifc. I’m looking for a full time genuine Gold Buyer to Partner with me.Contact me on (675) 71106243 or e-mail [email protected]