Gold Price in Malaysia per Gram
1 Gold Gram = 286.32 Malaysian Ringgit
Gold price is updated at Monday 05 June 2023, 05:58 am, GMT (Monday 05 June 2023, 01:58 pm, Kuala Lumpur time)
|Current Rate||286.36 MYR/gm|
|Bid Price||286.33 MYR/gm|
|Ask Price||286.40 MYR/gm|
|Open Price||286.73 MYR/gm|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Malaysia in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) per Gram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Gram are converted from USD to Malaysian Ringgit according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 4.58 Malaysian Ringgit.
|Gold Unit||Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)|
|Gold Gram 24K (.999)||286.03|
|Gold Gram 22K (.916)||262.27|
|Gold Gram 21K (.875)||250.53|
|Gold Gram 18K (.750)||214.74|
|Gold Gram 14K (.585)||167.50|
|Gold Gram 12K (.500)||143.16|
|Gold Gram 10K (.417)||119.39|
|Gold Gram 9K (.375)||107.37|
|Gold Gram 8K (.333)||95.34|
Gram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Malaysia. 1 Gram = 0.03215 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 31.104199066874 Gram. Today, Monday 05 June 2023 in Malaysia, 1 Gram of gold = 286.32 Malaysian Ringgit.
Gold price chart in Malaysia in Malaysian Ringgit Gram
Commonly Used Gold Gram Karats in Malaysia
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Gram karats in Malaysia as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 24K in Malaysia is 286.03 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 22K in Malaysia is 262.27 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 21K in Malaysia is 250.53 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 18K in Malaysia is 214.74 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 14K in Malaysia is 167.50 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 12K in Malaysia is 143.16 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 10K in Malaysia is 119.39 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 9K in Malaysia is 107.37 Malaysian Ringgit.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 05 June 2023, the current price of gold Gram 8K in Malaysia is 95.34 Malaysian Ringgit.
Historical gold prices in Malaysian Ringgit per Gram
|04 Jun 23||286.87|
|03 Jun 23||286.87|
|02 Jun 23||292.34|
|01 Jun 23||291.37|
|31 May 23||291.05|
|30 May 23||287.42|
|29 May 23||288.10|
|28 May 23||287.79|
|27 May 23||287.79|
|26 May 23||290.07|
|25 May 23||290.77|
|24 May 23||291.24|
|23 May 23||287.49|
|22 May 23||288.37|
|21 May 23||288.37|
|20 May 23||288.37|
|19 May 23||286.99|
|18 May 23||287.76|
|17 May 23||289.57|
|16 May 23||291.72|
|15 May 23||291.85|
|14 May 23||288.67|
|13 May 23||288.67|
|12 May 23||289.45|
|11 May 23||291.12|
|10 May 23||290.95|
|09 May 23||289.02|
|08 May 23||288.80|
|07 May 23||287.60|
|06 May 23||287.60|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Malaysia
Where I will get this price to get the golg bar……in Malaysia market the rates are different ,……so high then Internet or international market rates.
Plz advise……where we will get this rate which u r showing to buy the 24 CRT gold bar.
u can buy it at any bank.. as a saving acc.. UOB gvs the best rate..
sahib…use your brain…there’s no such thing…everyone needs to make money la…
normally you will not possible to get the price as according to international price. As what I know normally they will have some markup on the admin cost. Try to check with your local bank.
yup but only gold shop having a markup, but bank does’t. if u make profit from buying or selling u gold and bank will charge u 2-3% from u profit. check a local bank for charging rate.
got markup la.. like oub, price is rm132.1/g, but buying is high if compared to other banks..
Hello Mr. Shahib,
You can try at Indian Market in Pinang.Its differ around RM30 from Perlis State in Malaysia. I always buy gold (916) for my family from the following shop. You can call and ask the gold rate. Sunday close.
Shop 1 Address:
151,149 Lebuh King, 10200 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Tel: 04-2612001
Shop 2 Address:
84, Lebuh King, 10200 Pulai Pinang, Malaysia.Tel: 04-2642001.
Hope you can find the international rate only that specific area.
if u trying to invest, better buy from bank ( not physical gold but on paper gold ), there are offer u at this price. when u need to sell or buying just go to the teller counter. monitoring your self online.
correct, plus 916 normally has some workmanship charges.. they arent 999
I wpuld like to buy this gold bar.where do i get this outlet around malaysis.probarly in penang
plz state your official source. tq
pls suggest me where can i get 24 kt gold bar in malaysian market,
Thank you for the price details
Please clerify the basis of the rates displayed in above website in MYR and why it is so much varying from the actual rate in KL?
No one in malaysia sells in this price… here it is 114 but in actual they are selling 129
people must make profit, its a market and the best wins
i love this country because economy is very very bluish
I just started gold business in kuala lumpur. Where can I buy in bulk gold bar at a lowlest price. Urgently need to supply to my customers. My contact No. 014 6271796 Thank you. Rajendran
I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS 999 SILVER RANTAI .. I HAVE ONE TO SELL .. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE PRIZE IT IS … CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH IT IS … I WAIT FOR YOU SIR.. THANKS .
Anyone interested to buy gold at the rates stated on this site should send email to [email protected]
yes im interested but do you have 10gm gold bars and 1kg or smaller silver bars?
Price is down today.. do get AU from us. Special/Discounted Price Offer. Interested do email us : [email protected]
Any 1 no where sell 999 gold in Penang pls let me no or who wants to buy total I have 32.04 gr
anyone wants to buy gold art …24k gold..kindly email to me…
Bank A Vs Bank B Gold price comparison as of 07 Nov 13
Bank A selling/gm-RM138.21. Buying/gm-RM132.75. Spread–RM 5.46
Bank B selling/gm-RM137.71. Buying/gm-RM131.89. Spread-RM 5.82
From the figures above, obviously it showed Bank A offers better counter rate. I assume you know where to go for gold investment. This is actual price quoted on 07 Nov 13 copied from the Banks website.
Just checked with Ali Jewellers in Lebuh King as of today (20/11/2013) the gold price for 916 is RM 126.00
P/S: If you going to buy gold as an jewellery or investment is will differ from the international price as they to need to make money.
Does any bank offer physical gold in small bars and with low rates eg <4% higher than spot price?
Do not confused ‘spot’ price and ‘market’ price.
I want to promote you Powergold membership. With Powergold you can buy gold which is cheaper than the market price. Currently Powergold sell gold 999.9 to stockists at RM141.00 for 1gram & gold 916 at RM131.00. For more information please text me at 0197993166.
DOnt waste moneyyyyyyy
Buy from KLLLLL DOnt be cheated
True gold investment in Malaysia is Public Gold. Selling gold bar and dinar with small spread. Selling price is cheaper form others gold company in Malaysia.But the important thing is smaller spread, it’s about 2.5% – 8% depend on the item. Company is established and register under SSM and got permission from Bank Negara. Can check price and lock price 24hour.Price will be change for 20minutes.
Can anyone introduce me where to sell gold?
I have a necklace + pendant 916 gold around 14gram.
How much i can get? Pawn shop offer a price that is terrible low.
where you at?
current price x 14 gram.. then minus 18%. thats wat u’ll get if im not mistaken
Hello all. my name is frank agyekum from Ghana. am into Gold business.anyone interested to buy gold from Ghana should contact me.on +233244075843 OR whatsapp me. serious people only.
i can get the gold for you every ten DAYS. free hotel accommodation till you get your Gold.
you only pay for the Gold when u have it in your hand. interested contact me and lets do business . +233244075843 or whatsapp me.serious ones only. thank you
SELLING JEWELERY 999(24K) and 916(22K)…Saturday 10.00 am 22 FEB 2014
JEWELERY are certainly better than gold bar…more accurate in determining density of gold using densimeter. Do take precaution from buying fake gold bar.
And most banks in Malaysia do not accept gold bar for pawning…so why buy gold bar…when all banks in Malaysia accept jewellery gold (without stone jewellery)
buy JEWELERY-investment-typed , don’t buy JEWELERY-for the sake of jewelery-typed
buy JEWELERY-investment-typed at discount
latest retailed price at posting time for
= RM 170.00
we offer at RM 161.50 per gram…net
latest retailed price at posting time for
= RM 160.00
we offer at RM 152.00 per gram…net…so u’ll save RM 8.00 per gram !!! with no additional cost !!!
contact/sms us at +6012282753 or simply 012-2827563 , email: [email protected]
method of payment
COD…cash on delivery…preferably in city of Melaka, Malaysia
We buy gold bar more than market price please pm us or WhatsApp if you would like to sell or buy gold bar we can give you the best rate you compare for yourself 0172415226
Hello everyone we buy gold bar more than market price please pm us or WhatsApp if you would like to sell or buy gold bar we can give you the best rate you compare for yourself 0172415226
I want to sale my 50’grams gold bar and anyone keen do call
012-3176728 or whatsapp
I always visit your page and appreciates the information that it provides. My personal request is that can please bring back the gold price charts. It gives valuable information on progress of gold prices over the period of many years at a glace. Thank you and keep up the good work.