Gold Price in Nigeria per Gram
1 Gold Gram = 29,257.77 Nigerian Naira
Gold price is updated at Monday 27 March 2023, 03:58 am, GMT (Monday 27 March 2023, 04:58 am, Lagos time)
|Current Rate||29,297.29 NGN/gm|
|Bid Price||29,288.50 NGN/gm|
|Ask Price||29,306.08 NGN/gm|
|Open Price||29,297.29 NGN/gm|
The following table shows the latest gold price in Nigeria in Nigerian Naira (NGN) per Gram. The rates are updated every few minutes and are updated more frequently at times of strong price moves based on live spot gold price (Bid Price).
Gold prices per Gram are converted from USD to Nigerian Naira according to the latest exchange rates where 1 USD = 460.48 Nigerian Naira.
|Gold Unit||Nigerian Naira (NGN)|
|Gold Gram 24K (.999)||29,228.51|
|Gold Gram 22K (.916)||26,800.12|
|Gold Gram 21K (.875)||25,600.55|
|Gold Gram 18K (.750)||21,943.33|
|Gold Gram 14K (.585)||17,115.80|
|Gold Gram 12K (.500)||14,628.89|
|Gold Gram 10K (.417)||12,200.49|
|Gold Gram 9K (.375)||10,971.66|
|Gold Gram 8K (.333)||9,742.84|
Gram is a unit for weighing gold used in Jewelleries in Nigeria. 1 Gram = 0.03215 troy ounce, 1 troy ounce = 31.104199066874 Gram. Today, Monday 27 March 2023 in Nigeria, 1 Gram of gold = 29,257.77 Nigerian Naira.
Gold price chart in Nigeria in Nigerian Naira Gram
Commonly Used Gold Gram Karats in Nigeria
Note: Do not be confused between the two terms of "Karat" and "Carat". Carat is a unit of weight for diamonds where 1 carat= 0.2 grams. While a karat is a unit of purity of gold where gold 18 karat means gold which is 18/24 pure i.e. the absolutely pure gold should be karat 24.
The following are commonly used Gram karats in Nigeria as well as other countries:
- Karat 24 is also called (.999) and is 999/1000 pure. Practically, it is never used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but sometimes used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 24K in Nigeria is 29,228.51 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 22 is also called (.916) and is 916/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries in America and Europe but is commonly used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 22K in Nigeria is 26,800.12 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 21 is also called (.875) and is 875/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used in making jewelleries except some countries in middle east. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 21K in Nigeria is 25,600.55 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 18 is also called (.750) and is 750/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in making jewelleries in America and Asia, and it is the most common in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 18K in Nigeria is 21,943.33 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 14 is also called (.585) and is 585/1000 pure. However, karat 14 should be 14/24 pure i.e. 583 but practically karat 14 is slightly higer in purity than this so it is called .585 and not .583. Practically, it is the most common in America and is sometimes used in Europe and rarely used in Asia. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 14K in Nigeria is 17,115.80 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 12 is also called (.500) and is 500/1000 pure. Practically, it is rarely used. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 12K in Nigeria is 14,628.89 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 10 is also called (.417) and is 417/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used in Europe and never used in Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in America. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 10K in Nigeria is 12,200.49 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 9 is also called (.375) and is 375/1000 pure. Practically, it is sometimes used England and Canada. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 9K in Nigeria is 10,971.66 Nigerian Naira.
- Karat 8 is practically never used in USA and Asia. It is the minimum accepted standard in Europe. Today, Monday 27 March 2023, the current price of gold Gram 8K in Nigeria is 9,742.84 Nigerian Naira.
Historical gold prices in Nigerian Naira per Gram
|25 Mar 23||29,315.71|
|24 Mar 23||29,490.90|
|23 Mar 23||29,255.86|
|22 Mar 23||28,687.02|
|21 Mar 23||29,309.98|
|20 Mar 23||29,255.23|
|19 Mar 23||29,429.71|
|18 Mar 23||29,429.71|
|17 Mar 23||28,577.50|
|16 Mar 23||28,310.44|
|15 Mar 23||28,148.36|
|14 Mar 23||28,201.37|
|13 Mar 23||27,830.30|
|12 Mar 23||27,674.24|
|11 Mar 23||27,674.24|
|10 Mar 23||27,116.70|
|09 Mar 23||26,868.88|
|08 Mar 23||26,818.46|
|07 Mar 23||27,363.75|
|06 Mar 23||27,465.29|
|05 Mar 23||27,465.29|
|04 Mar 23||27,465.29|
|03 Mar 23||27,213.44|
|02 Mar 23||27,163.50|
|01 Mar 23||27,113.75|
|28 Feb 23||26,866.49|
|27 Feb 23||26,768.80|
|26 Feb 23||26,817.29|
|25 Feb 23||26,817.29|
|24 Feb 23||27,013.04|
Gold Price in Major Cities of Nigeria
can someone provide me good gold detector I have where to dig gold in our land I peaked small small gold without detector if anybody can provide me gold detector me and that person will make an agreement on how to be sharing the gold please if you can do the business with me please in box me via my mail [email protected] ,or WhatsApp me on +2348069781370 ,am from Nigeria.
Please anyone interested in buying silver 99.9% dust should please contact me via call or WhatsApp 07068186596 serious minded people please
Hello all, for gold business in Ghana, mining,
buying from local miners, or u want deal with a local seller. contact me, by calling or WhatsApp +233542534845.
Scammers stay off. Real dealers only.
Hello Everyone, if you want to come to Ghana🇬🇭 for business ,or any related business WhatsApp me on +233542534845
Accra Ghana🇬🇭/ West Africa